Sitting on a branch

Time flies.

I've learned so many things over the past three years than what I've learned my whole life.

I am back at the village I was born now. Everything moves really slow.

Somehow, after all those years that I remember myself feelling like something is missing from my life, I finally feel like there is no gap there anymore. Time, place, situation, surrounding... Not important anymore. It is the most liberating feeling that one can get, when he feels complete even in an empty room. I've had this feeling before. When I first gave my heart to someone. Yes, I've had that thought. "I feel so happy I could die". Silly? Chance? Just thoughts on existence...


My thoughts are with the world. Bombings and immigration. How much does a human soul worth? Cynicism and vindictive pressure to "be happy".

Comments